8 skinless chicken thigh fillets (whole)
4 tablespoons plain flour
sea salt and black pepper
250g chorizo sliced
250 mls white wine
2 tablespoons tomato paste
3 – 4 teaspoons paprika
500ml chicken stock – warmed
1 small onion cut into 8
3 cloves of garlic
4 X 20 cm pieces of celery sliced
1/4 cauliflower broken into pieces
3 bay leaf
1 tablespoon of parsley
400g tin of chickpeas
20 Spanish olives
Preheat oven to 140 degrees
- Coat chicken with flour and season ( in a zip lock bag or freezer bag )
- Heat oil in fry pan and cook the chorizo for 5 mins until brown and remove.
- Cook the chicken pieces in the same pan add more oil if required until golden and rich in colour.
- In a large roasting pan cook the tomato paste add the wine and paprika cook for a few minutes at boiling add the chicken stock heat to simmer.
- Place the chicken into the roasting pan with the vegetables & onion, herbs, chickpeas, olives, garlic, and chorizo.
- Stir all the ingredients and cover with the roasting pan lid.
- Slow cook for 2 hours in the oven until chicken is tender and breaking apart. Serve with rice. Prep 20 mins cook 2 hours
Enjoy a nice winter meal 🙂