- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup raw sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in the wet ingredients (whisked egg, coconut milk, melted butter and vanilla)
- Place the mixture in the bottom of a greased 25 cm diameter bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 170 degree fan forced oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Enjoy 🙂