Thankyou Anzac Buscuits
2 1/2 cups of Thankyou Fig & Pear Clusters
1/2 cup of plain flour
1/2 cup dried cranberries ( to represent the poppies)
100g Melted butter
1/3 cup Golden syrup
1 egg lightly beaten
1.Crush the clusters in a bag and add to a large bowl.
2. Mix in the plain flour and cranberries to the clusters.
3. Melt the butter in a small pan add the golden syrup.
4. Add the beaten egg to the bowl mix well then pour in the butter and golden syrup mixture.
5. Mix well and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
6. Roll into 1 heaped tablespoon balls and flatten.
7. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
8. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes at 170 degrees until lightly golden.